Welcome to the Fall 2021 Nonprofit Board Institute!
Our theme this year is "Resilience: Withstand, Adapt, Recover"
Our Fall Institute consists of five (5) 2-hour sessions every Tuesday evening from 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm.
The dates and topics for NPBI this year are:
◦ September 14th: Board Member Panel Discussion and Staying True to Your Mission
◦ September 21st: Board Financial Responsibility and Resource Development
◦ September 28th: The Art of Storytelling and Board Engagement & Accountability
◦ October 5th: Legal Pitfalls and Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
◦ October 12th: NPBI Keynote Address & Graduation
Pricing for individuals, organizations and single NPBI sessions are as follows:
• $150 for full 5-week NPBI Fall Institute
• $100 for full 5-week NPBI Fall Institute for members of all other Junior Leagues (AJLI)
• $85 for full 5-week NPBI Fall Institute for Junior League of Little Rock members only
• $45 for one individual NPBI session (excludes Graduation on October 13th)
• New discount this year: Groups of five or more people representing or sponsored by an organization will receive a discount of $10 per individual for the full 5-week Fall Institute.
Sign up for Nonprofit Board Institute today!
You won't want to miss out on the great things we have planned this year!
|No events are scheduled at this time|