Welcome to the Fall 2020 Virtual Nonprofit Board Institute!
Our theme this year is "Nonprofits Today: Navigating a New Normal"
Our Fall Institute consists of five (5) 2-hour sessions every Tuesday evening from 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm.
The dates and topics for NPBI this year are:
◦ September 15th: Resource Development During A Crisis & Board Member Roundtable
◦ September 22nd: Fundraising Development
◦ September 29th: Leveraging Data to Maximize Resources & COVID 19 Precautions in the Workplace
◦ October 6th: Avoiding Legal Pitfalls & Nonprofit Pivoting and Survival of the Fittest
◦ October 13th: NPBI Keynote Address & Graduation
Pricing for individuals, organizations and single NPBI sessions are as follows:
• $150 for full 5-week NPBI Fall Institute
• $100 for full 5-week NPBI Fall Institute for members of all other Junior Leagues (AJLI)
• $85 for full 5-week NPBI Fall Institute for Junior League of Little Rock members only
• $45 for one individual NPBI session (excludes Graduation on October 13th)
• New discount this year: Groups of five or more people representing or sponsored by an organization will receive a discount of $10 per individual for the full 5-week Fall Institute.
Sign up for Nonprofit Board Institute today!
You won't want to miss out on the great things we have planned this year!
|No events are scheduled at this time|